It all started with a battery problem.
Canadus Power Systems, is the global leader in battery reconditioning and desufalting technology. Headquartered in Twinsburg, Ohio, we produce the patented Canadus battery desulfators for a variety of lead-acid battery applications including: emergency vehicles, military use, class-8 over-the-road trucks; construction equipment, mining equipment, motor homes, and motor cycles.
Canadus Power Systems’ ongoing research and development programs are geared towards;
- Improving the understanding of how our innovative desulfators can further enhance the functioning of the entire vehicular electrical system.
- Gathering and analyzing system information to provide useful predictive tools on component failures,
- Optimizing the battery charging cycle through creative designs that take into consideration the numerous factors that affect how batteries receive and store energy under a variety of environmental conditions.
- Developing innovative equipment and tools to assist OEM’s in meeting their future vehicular needs as increasing demands are placed on batteries and the electrical system.
- Continuing to protect its intellectual property, currently supported by 10 patents and 4 patents pending.
Family Of Companies
Canadus Power Systems is a division of Canadus Technologies, LLC (“CT”). CT businesses are dedicated to resource conservation and recovery, battery maintenance and conditioning, and the introduction and commercialization of innovative process and product technologies that are protective of human health and the environment.
Click a point on the map to view information about our sister companies: